Hi,

I am not an expert, but as far as I know, Enhydra Workflow engine was built
on top of Ofbiz workflow engine. But, since Ofbiz is a wide project the
workflow didn't get enough attention. Meanwhile Enhydra workflow has grown
to a complete workflow engine more elaborate than the Ofbiz one.
Ofbiz maintainers, chose to migrate to Shark since it has the same
foundation as the Ofbiz one and is more complete.

I hope I could give you an insight of what you sought.

Regards.
Amine.