Mmm, I can't do that. I can add and modify but not remove an user. And it's
maybe confusing in your case. We need to ask Infra for that. A Jira fits.

There are maybe other cases like your, if I'm not wrong with my hypothesis...

Hi Aditya,

It seems you are using your ASF username (adityasharma) in Confluence which is
good.

However you were still in the list of contributors there when you are now a
committer.

Maybe you used the same username (adityasharma) previously hence the confusion.

Anyway I have removed you from this list, please try if it works

Thanks

Jacques