Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Thank you David,
so, if I well understand, having release 4.0 been released about an year
ago, we should have next release soon!
BTW I think that using JIRA release management features (roadmap, change log
and issue fix version) will be of great help to the community. Take this as
just a suggestion from a JIRA fun ;-).

-Bruno