Yes, that's what I use with Oxygen. There are already catalog files in various of the OFBiz components, right in the dtd directories along with the xsd files, so this is really easy.

-David

On Jan 23, 2009, at 3:59 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi David,

I had a look at how to do that in Oxygen. Are you using a catalog (.xcat) ?
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygenEclipse/preferences-xml.html#preferences-xml-catalog

Thanks

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <david.jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>
While we can update these immediately, with this stuff still up in the air I don't see the hurry. If you need them for local validation during development, I recommend instead that you setup your XML editor to look at your local XSD files instead of the ones on the web site. If your XML editor can't do that... it might be a good reason to switch! :(
-David