Hi devs,

I noticed that convertUom service accept Double and returns Double value(and it is correct as UomConversation.conversationFactor is with type Double). But all the code using convertUom service is already using BigDecimals and not working.

The solution seems to be to convert BigDecimals to Double before invoking convertUom, and then convert the Double from result to BigDecimal...

But, I wanted to ask is it a good idea to add also optional BigDecimal INOUT parameter to convertUom service so we can use it directly with BigDecimals?

Bilgin