Going to http://localhost:8080/webslinger
I got:
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/concurrent/ConcurrentSkipListMap

org.webslinger.lang.ConcurrentUtil$Java6ConcurrentSkipListMapCreator.createMap(ConcurrentUtil.java:59)

org.webslinger.lang.ConcurrentUtil.createSortedMap(ConcurrentUtil.java:19)

org.webslinger.commons.vfs.LayeredFileSystem.<init>(LayeredFileSystem.java:24)

org.webslinger.commons.vfs.GenerationalFileSystem.<init>(GenerationalFileSystem.java:22)

org.webslinger.commons.vfs.virtual.VirtualFileSystem.<init>(VirtualFileSystem.java:74)

org.webslinger.commons.vfs.virtual.VirtualFileProvider.makeFileSystem(VirtualFileProvider.java:61)

org.webslinger.commons.vfs.virtual.VirtualFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(VirtualFileProvider.java:83)

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractLayeredFileProvider.createFileSystem(AbstractLayeredFileProvider.java:79)

org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.createFileSystem(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:847)

org.webslinger.modules.GenericWorkAreaFactory.<init>(GenericWorkAreaFactory.java:28)

org.webslinger.modules.StandardModuleState.<init>(StandardModuleState.java:41)

org.webslinger.AbstractWebslingerServletContextFactory.newWebslingerServletContext(AbstractWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:94)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.newWebslingerServletContext(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:135)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory$2.createValue(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:40)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory$2.createValue(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:38)

org.webslinger.lang.AbstractCache$ConcurrentDelegate.get(AbstractCache.java:123)
        org.webslinger.lang.AbstractCache.get(AbstractCache.java:287)
        org.webslinger.lang.AbstractCache.get(AbstractCache.java:283)

org.webslinger.lang.ConcurrentFreezableCache.get(ConcurrentFreezableCache.java:25)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.getContext(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:125)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory$ContextTTLObject.load(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:200)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory$ContextTTLObject.load(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:189)
        org.webslinger.util.TTLObject.load(TTLObject.java:339)
        org.webslinger.util.TTLObject$ValueAndState$1.call(TTLObject.java:158)
        java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
        java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
        org.webslinger.util.TTLObject.getObject(TTLObject.java:312)

org.webslinger.AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.getWebslingerServletContext(AbstractMappingWebslingerServletContextFactory.java:105)

org.webslinger.servlet.WebslingerServlet.service(WebslingerServlet.java:45)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.