Oops, fixed a typo at r767099

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Thanks Ashish
I made a small change at r767093 since there may be several lines
Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2260 if you find
others
I will have a look at the other one uio reported right now

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Thanks David for your comment.
I have committed a fix in trunk rev. 767072.

Please review it and comment on it if I did something wrong.
--
Ashish

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:28 PM, David E Jones