Hi,
it's not possible disable all modules except one. But you can hide
module tab and then disallow permission to it (only for users!!!).
Add app-bar-display="false" to ofbiz-component.xml
For example:
    <webapp name="party"
        title="Party"
        server="default-server"
        location="webapp/partymgr"
        base-permission="OFBTOOLS,PARTYMGR"
        mount-point="/partymgr"
        app-bar-display="false"/>

Security settings are here
https://[your server]/partymgr/control/FindSecurityGroup

ya

Dňa Ut, 2009-05-19 o 12:02 +0530, Ravi Kumar napísal: