hi devs,

we are a company with small group of developers, searching another ofbiz team (of course also individuals can apply) for outsourcing some of our projects in latin america and possibly spain. for some projects it is required to be able to join forces with us.

part of our goal is the further development of ofbiz and to share it with the ofbiz community. putting it in other words, if cms is needed we would like to have it based on ofbiz, if accounting is needed we would like to have it based on ofbiz, and all this according to ofbiz best practices. a development environment like opentaps or neogia are not a valid choice.

if you think you and/or your team got the time, resources and desire to get involved, please contact me at ofbiz_iguanait.com (fix email using @ instead of "_") for discussing further conditions.

thanks, manuel desdin.