From: "Manuel Desdin" <mdes...@iguanait.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:10:07 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: searching ofbiz team for outsourcing

hi devs,

we are a company with small group of developers, searching another
ofbiz team (of course also individuals can apply) for outsourcing some
of our projects in latin america and possibly spain. for some projects
it is required to be able to join forces with us.

part of our goal is the further development of ofbiz and to share it
with the ofbiz community. putting it in other words, if cms is needed
we would like to have it based on ofbiz, if accounting is needed we
would like to have it based on ofbiz, and all this according to ofbiz
best practices. a development environment like opentaps or neogia are
not a valid choice.

if you think you and/or your team got the time, resources and desire
to get involved, please contact me at ofbiz_iguanait.com (fix email
using @ instead of "_") for discussing further conditions.

thanks, manuel desdin.