Fixed, rev 835032.

-Adrian

Divesh Dutta wrote:
Hello Adrian,

I saw your commits conversion related commits to use only new conversion framework. I am working on latest revision number, and facing issue in "Quick ship entire order" functionality.

Reason is below given code snippet in simple-method, findCustomTimePeriods of PeriodServices.xml file : <condition-expr field-name="fromDate" operator="less-equals" from-field="parameters.findDate"/> (here parameters.findDate is java.sql.Timestamp and fromDate is java.sql.Date)

is blocking the order to complete.

Here is the error which I am getting in console:

Could not convert field value for the field: [fromDate] on the [CustomTimePeriod] entity to the [java.sql.Date] type for the value [2009-11-11 16:41:09.053]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Conversion from java.sql.Timestamp to java.sql.Date not currently supported
Exception: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException
Message: Conversion from java.sql.Timestamp to java.sql.Date not currently supported

i.e Currently OFBiz is not supporting conversion from java.sql.Timestamp to java.sql.Date.

It will be great if you look into the issue, as you asked to report on developer mailing list.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta