Hi Bruno (and Jacques, sorry I missed your original message),

I did make a start on it at the time but then got sidetracked and haven't gone
back to it as yet.  I implemented the entities, services, events and requests
for persisting and retrieving requests but didn't get anything done on the UI
front except for some trial and error experimentation in ftl.

I think the code is still lying around in a git stash somewhere, if you don't
mind waiting until next weekend I can try and dig it out and send the patch
along.  I do think we need to have another look for alternatives to what I
proposed for the form widget integration, I never was very comfortable with it
and it might be better to start with something a bit more simple.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com