Hi Scott,
thank you for sharing the work you have already done.
Yes, please next week end would be great.
We will then work together to find a better frame integration.

BTW, I have seen that an additional feature that is present in the Saved
Search of other systems is the default flag.
When the used flags one of its saved search as default this is automatically
selected and run when the screen is accessed.
I think this could also be implemented in OFBiz.

-Bruno