On Mar 2, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> I don't understand the need for the archive folder. If we just remove unused
> code, then anyone wanting to resurrect it can just check out a previous
> revision that included it.

This is definitely true but I was thinking that it may be easier to document
the instructions about these old components (using README files in the
"archive" subfolders); for *example* if we will move there "webslinger" we
could add to the README files the details about how to define the OFBiz
container for it (currently in the config files in the "base" folder). But
actually the same can be retrieved from the commit logs if we will decide to
simply delete from repository. I am very open to both the solutions.

Thanks,

Jacopo