From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr>
Le 02/03/2012 10:21, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
In preparation for bigger changes :-) I would like to propose the addition of
two new folders to the OFBiz svn repository:

branches/
tags/
archive/ (NEW)
trunk/
trunk/extras (NEW)

if extras is just for putting code not intended to be part of a release, or code which need to make its proof, I'm more in favor of using the Apache extras repo. There will be this way more people able to commit.

But will OFBiz commons users able to find their way to this repo? I doubt, except maybe if we advertise about it and publish it in wiki?