Hi Nicolas,

From: "Nicolas Malin" <malin.nico...@librenberry.net>
Why did you suggest to
* remove all fields created/lastModified from entities definition and use an attribute on entity tag as like '<entity name="QuoteAdjustment" auto-created-last-modified="true">
? This would be a major disruptment and I don't get the reason for it
A reasoning on a up level. First proposition is to correct and homogenize entities but last/created fields would be manage only by service, and the reason to work directly by entity-auto. The pattern has been always the same.
I see the advantage :
* simple analyse bu modelEntity.isAutoCreatedLastModified() instead of modelEntity.hasField("createdUserLogin") && ... * simple to extend <extend-entity entity-name="InvoiceItem" auto-created-last-modified="true"> instead of <extend-entity entity-name="InvoiceItem"><field name="createdUserLogin" >....
 * simple to improve

I don't see what disruptment would be generate by this idea

If ever someone has used those fields in code.