Hi all,

in order to start the process of cleaning up the mess in our Confluence spaces,
as a very first step I would like you to consider the idea of merging the
spaces:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz+End+User+Docs+Home
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Home
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Home

into

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Home

Then we will shut down the three old ones.
As a result, we will end up with two spaces:

Public wiki (everyone can read/write):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Home
Project Admin Space (only committers can write):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Home

The consequence will be that most of the document will be editable by everyone
but I think it is fine and we could review our policies if this experiment will
fail.

After this is done we will consider further cleanup.

What do you think?