Hi All

Generally Michael, Jacques and I put together our monthly project blog news
updates. Our official blog also tends to include information about our releases.

I've recently been sent a general blog post from Pranay, promoting OFBiz that I
think would be nice to post on our blog so this is the reason behind the
proposal.

I think that it could be a good thing to let the community know that if they
want to publish an article about the way they use OFBiz or anything that could
promote using it then it could be posted on the blog.

We could also perhaps include announcements from companies going live with an
OFBiz implementation. One thing we might want to be careful about though is
keeping things neutral and project focussed.

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan