We seemingly couldn't agree on the best logo either, yet we have only one.
I think an instant run-off vote (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting) would probably be the
most appropriate way to come to a conclusion, given the large number of
themes and relatively small number of votes we'd receive.

Regards
Scott