Hi all,

It would be nice to have the themes in the plugins folder. Can add prefix to
the themes for easier identification.

As themes work a little different from the components, we need to discuss in
details how plugins folder can support the themes and also the basic theme
concept.

Regards,
James Yong

Scott Gray-3 wrote