So I'd like a confirmation on how you are handling changes you do inside the OOTB code (framework, applications or plugins). Of course, I don't speak about poking inside the code, but putting changes apart to take care of the coming updates/upgrades...

OK, it's now almost 4 days and I got any answers, so I guess this is no longer
something of interest for the community. So

 * I set OFBIZ-7962 "Migrate the patch management Ant targets" as a postponed
task
 * I completely struck the "Patch Management Using Gradle Targets" section and
will let it as is. I will see later if I need to drop or update it.
 * I have closed OFBIZ-7677 "Update documentation with respect to implementation of
gradle as a replacement of ant"

For me the Ant to Gradle documentation is completely done.

BTW while looking at OFBIZ-9256 "Split the tools folder from the trunk and put it in another branch" I noticed for OFBIZ-7677 I created a documentation folder under the tools directory. I believe now, before splitting the tools, we should put it directly under the root dir and put there all generic documentation, I'll do so w/o comment before doing OFBIZ-7677