Welcome James!

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com]
发送时间: 2017年3月14日 16:57
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are happy
to announce that he has accepted.

James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting bugs,
discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the mailing
lists.
James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community oriented
and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists responding
to some quite technical functional questions.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.

Thanks