I don't believe replacement of the entire plugin folder (or even deletion,
which I noticed in a comment/posting elsewhere) would go down well with
developers who also have created their own special purpose components.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services