Hi Laurent,
The main question is : as more and more content is going to Wiki, do we still need the "extensions" web site as living pages ?
I do not think so. I see ii moe as an entry point
I already suggested using heavily the wiki for translations on [EMAIL PROTECTED] list but this can be extended to all the content
Any opinion ?

I see the web site pages as a entry point for the project and as a home for popular static documents. The main site has simply better possibilities to serve highly demanded static pages than the wiki server is able to serve, but the wiki is far better for working on content.

Laurent

Martin