Hi Alex,

the last official HPUX port of the OOo source code has gone stale about
a decade ago or so. The more or less official list of maintained ports
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Compiler_versions_used_by_port_maintainers_and_release_engineers
doesn't mention HPUX. It might be possible that someone has a version
hidden in the closet but I doubt it.

Most of the OOo stuff shouldn't be to difficult to port but there is at
least one thing which is quite involved: creating the UNO bridge (it
needs to now a lot about compiler internals and the ABI).

Heiner

alexandre....@bull.net wrote:

> I'm using UNO SDK and Open Office to create and read word documents from an
> application.
> My OS needs to be HP UX.
> I need some help about this unix.
> Has someone compiled Open Office succesfully on HP UX?
> If not, do you know if it is possible to use UNO SDK with a light version
> of Open Office wich could be compiled on HP UX?
> Perhaps is it possible to extract specifics librairies from open office to
> write and read a document?
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> Alex

Jens-Heiner Rechtien