In the Kvrocks community, we meet the same problem and redirect the mails to
issues@[1].

Although, three points here:

1. Follow the ASF policy all effective discussions should happen on the mailing
list, while to issues@ should be also "on the list".
2. For personal mailbox, you can set up a filter.
3. For https://lists.apache.org/ searching, you may use `-GITBOX' but it can
filter unexpected mails.

Best,
tison.