Thanks for your feedback, Sajith!

Based on your comment shall I remove the following guideline?

   - Reformat code using the formatting option provided in the respective
   IDE.
   For example, if you are using intelliJ IDEA, navigate *Code* menu and
   click *Reformat the code *or use the keyboard shortcut as follows:
   Alt+Ctrl+L

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*