Hi,

I noticed the following error in Thushara's carbon_error.log.
Is this caused by the CouchDB cartridge configuration in stratos
configuration?

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-09-28 15:03:00,261] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor} -  Cluster monitor:
Monitor failed.ClusterMonitor [clusterId=mycouchdb.couchdb.domain,
serviceId=couchdb, deploymentPolicy=Deployment Policy [id]couchdb-openstack
[partitions]
[org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.deployment.partition.Partition@6c1247ca],
autoscalePolicy=ASPolicy [id=economyPolicy, displayName=null,
description=null], lbReferenceType=no.load.balancer]
{org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor}
*Exception executing consequence for rule "Minimum Rule" in
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule: *[Error:
$delegator.delegateSpawn($ctxt, clusterId, lbRef): Cannot spawn an instance]
[Near : {... $delegator.delegateSpawn($ctxt ....}]
             ^
[Line: 1, Column: 1]

Thanks,
Suhan