Hi Manula,

 Kindly find requested partition, autoscaling and deployment policy
files respectively.

{
  "id": "P1",
  "partitionMin": 0,
  "partitionMax": 0,
  "provider": "openstack",
  "property": [
    {
      "name": "region",
      "value": "RegionOne"
    }
  ]
}

{
  "id": "economyPolicy",
  "loadThresholds": {
    "requestsInFlight": {
      "average": 50,
      "secondDerivative": 0,
      "gradient": 0,
      "scaleDownMarginOfGradient": 1,
      "scaleDownMarginOfSecondDerivative": 0.2
    },
    "memoryConsumption": {
      "average": 70,
      "secondDerivative": 0,
      "gradient": 0,
      "scaleDownMarginOfGradient": 1,
      "scaleDownMarginOfSecondDerivative": 0.2
    },
    "loadAverage": {
      "average": 70,
      "secondDerivative": 0,
      "gradient": 0,
      "scaleDownMarginOfGradient": 1,
      "scaleDownMarginOfSecondDerivative": 0.2
    }
  }
}

{