Hi David,

It's really nice to see your interest on Apache Stratos and appreciate you
efforts on testing 4.1.0-alpha developer preview.

*Stratos Distribution:*
You could find the binary distribution from the nightly build here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/385/org.apache.stratos$apache-stratos/

Or you could build code from master branch and find the latest binary
distribution under products/stratos/modules/distribution/target folder.

*Instructions for Testing:*
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1tWECZWfGrt8M-pD_I6GEwS9Sf_gdOTqlOnTzgkvJLsY/edit

Thanks

Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos