Hi David,

Iaas credentials can be set via cloud-controller.xml.
(repository/conf/cloud-conroller.xml)please check below documentation link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Configuring+cloud-controller.xml

<iaasProvider type="openstack" name="openstack specific details">

<className>org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.OpenstackNovaIaas</className>
                        <provider>openstack-nova</provider>
                        <identity svns:secretAlias=
"cloud.controller.openstack.identity">OPENSTACK_IDENTITY</identity>
                        <credential svns:secretAlias=
"cloud.controller.openstack.credential">OPENSTACK_CREDENTIAL</credential>
                        <property name="jclouds.endpoint" value=
"OPENSTACK_ENDPOINT" />
                        <property name=
"jclouds.openstack-nova.auto-create-floating-ips" value="false"/>
                        <property name="jclouds.api-version" value="2.0/" />
                        <property name="X" value="x" />
                        <property name="Y" value="y" />
</iaasProvider>

 Thank you,