Hi David,

Multi-tenancy can be handled with containers using a different approach:
each tenant could create its own set of containers as they are light weight
than VMs. However this is not still available in Stratos.

In Stratos 4.1.0 release Multi-Tenancy is managed at the service level (or
rather the platform: Tomcat, PHP, etc) for both containers and VMs.

Thanks