Hi, Imesh

It's a great conversation with your team. I am going to using the Stratos
4.1 now. Please advice with following two questions:

1. Can we directly create a cartridge with docker-container AND deploy the
docker-container without kubernetes?  ( Not a best practice, but can
speedup the implementation).

2. For the multiple tenancy solution, how can we realize the in-container
solution? If this function is not ready yet, can I realize the multiple
tenancy on instance (Host) level with Stratos 4.1?

3. Could you instruct me how stratos 4.1 can realize the continue
integration (Source code ==> Artifact ==> Dev Testing ENV) ?

Thanks

David