Hi Shubhorup,

It's nice to hear your interest on this. The idea of this project is to
implement Stratos load balancer extension to programatically configure GCE
load balancer to work with Stratos. You could do the following to start
with this project:

- Find information on GCE load balancer API
- Create an Google Cloud account and try out the above API
- Try to setup a sample load balancing scenario on Google Cloud with GCE load
balancer
- Find information about the Stratos load balancer extension
- Prepare a project proposal with the above information

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2