Hi Nipun,

It's nice to hear from you!

The idea of this project is to implement Stratos load balancer extension to
programatically configure Amazon AWS load balancer to work with Stratos.
You could do the following to start with this project:

- Find information on AWS load balancer API
- Create an AWS account and try out the above API
- Try to setup a sample load balancing scenario on EC2 with AWS load
balancer
- Find information about the Stratos load balancer extension
- Prepare a project proposal with the above information

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2