Hi Udara,

You have a point! However IMO cluster is a global level entity that's why I
did not want to use the application id to read a cluster.

Even though the clusters are created per application, in the topology
clusters are listed at Topology -> Services -> Clusters. Therefore I would
prefer to have cluster resource URL as /api/clusters.

Thanks