Hi All,

Thanks for selecting me for this project. I'm just wondering whether there
is any sample script already available for deploying an application in GCE.
I can find the ec-2 and openstack scripts. But are there any automated
script available for GCE?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here I'm sharing my proposal [1] for GCE load balancing support for
> Stratos. Any comment or suggestion is really appreciated.
>
> [1].
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tdOGPA2d8_D1-qX0KE0xlzYMFi7JWIwcJmHjmUibQls/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
> angal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ​Hi,
>>
>> I started writing the proposal for ec-2 load balancer project. I'm
>> sharing my proposal [1] with​ all. Any suggestions and comments are
>> appreciated.
>>
>> [1].
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtO0URu1oCfanyDxaQZsSv5PTH-O3oJ_OHwRgyPhtpc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the information.

>>> --
>>> Thanks,