Hi,

Yes, This happens due to JSON schema enum property. currently we have below
enum properties in schema.

 "enum": ["mock", "ec2", "openstack", "kubernetes"]

@Asanka:

please add  "enum": ["mock", "ec2", "openstack", "kubernetes", "gce" ] into
it.

Schema Path :
components/org.apache.stratos.manager.console/console/controllers/forms/schema/configure/partitions.json

Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911