Thanks Imesh and Dakshika for information. But the error is still there. It
still says  "Could not start an instance, jclouds template is null for iaas
provider [type]: gce ".
I suspect that may be a credential issue. I just added my private key ID to
credential tag in cloud-controller xml. Is that the correct way? Or Do I
need to copy and paste the whole private key to credential section? Because
when I use whole private key I got java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.

Thanks,
Regards,
ASH