Hi Martin,

In a production system we need to disable the Mock IaaS (via mock-iaas.xml
file) and remove the mock-iaas.war file from the webapps folder. The
reasons are:

   - Mock IaaS web application would consume resources.
   - Mock IaaS API is not secured, therefore anyone could invoke it and
   create N number of threads.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne