From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 9:30 AM
To: dev
Cc: Mariangela Hills; Shavindri Dissanayake
Subject: Re: Mock IaaS is enabled by default

Hi Martin,

In a production system we need to disable the Mock IaaS (via mock-iaas.xml
file) and remove the mock-iaas.war file from the webapps folder. The reasons
are:

  *   Mock IaaS web application would consume resources.
  *   Mock IaaS API is not secured, therefore anyone could invoke it and create
N number of threads.
Thanks

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel)