Hi,

Nope war file will not be removed when the mock iaas is disabled or
enabled. You have to manually remove the web app.

When the web app exist , it will be loaded into the memory which would
consume some memory. Additionally if you enable Ghost Deployment, the web
pp will be unloaded after sometime even the web app exist physically, thus
memory will not be used.

Enable Ghost deployment

In* reposiroty/conf/carbon.xml*

<GhostDeployment>
        <Enabled>false</Enabled>
        <PartialUpdate>false</PartialUpdate>
    </GhostDeployment>

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <mep...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  Is the war file automatically excluded when the Mock IaaS is disabled or
> do we have to manually change the pom file (which one  ?)  to not include
> the war file ?

 Btw, Is this documented ?