Hi David,

The Puppet modules are mostly Debian specific, using flavor specific
commands such as "apt-get".  This is a shortcoming as of now and we need to
make the modules more generic. However, the modules can be modified by a
DevOps as well, since we are only providing the basic flow of the Puppet
modules.

Could you verify this by replacing "apt-get update" in
"puppet3/modules/stratos_base/manifests/init.pp" by "yum update" and trying
again?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163