On 25/01/2016 20:04, Gale Naylor wrote:
Thanks, Ian. I've modified Stian's architecture drawing to take into
account the additional information (at least, as best I understand it.)

https://galenaylor.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/revised-apache-taverna-3-architecture-diagram/

Comments, anyone?

Looks good.

When you run a workflow in the workbench or the command line tool, then it can generate a data bundle as an output of the workflow run. The databundle contains information about the inputs and outputs of the run and also provenance information e.g. when part of the workflow ran and what intermediate inputs and outputs it took/produced. The databundle viewer allows you to explore a databundle.

The player and server can also produce a databundle, that they get indirectly from the command line tool they run.

Thanks,
Gale

Alan