Hi Randy,

But the apache rules specify to upload a patch done with git and upload to thrift. That's what I did.

I will try the pull request.

Best regards,

El 08/10/15 a las 14:53, Randy Abernethy escribió:
Hello Gonzalo,

You can head over to https://github.com/apache/thrift and fork a copy of
the Thrift repo to work on. When you have your patch ready you can submit a
pull request to have it merged.

Info:
https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/
https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/
https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/

Best,
Randy

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <