Hi!
I am trying to create a proxy service (a simple pass through proxy service)
against a Web Service which needs to access the internet. Our company's
servers are behind a proxy with authentication required so , when I try to
specify the URL of the WSDL at the very first step on the creation of the
Pass Through proxy service, the WSO2 ESB gets too long and throws this
error in the moment of accessing an external URL:

Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/definitions/types/xsd:schema): faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing '
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out

If I specify this at Axis2 Level on the Manager and Worker (I have wso2 ESB
HA) a new parameter like: <parameter name="Proxy">.... with the proxyport,
user and password, the error changes and goes to:

[ESB] [2014-02-25 17:51:57,830] ERROR {org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine}
- A header representing a Message Addressing Property is not valid and the
message cannot be processed {org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine}
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A header representing a Message Addressing
Property is not valid and the message cannot be processed..

I had this problem trying to consume the source Web Service through Soap UI
and get to fix it by configuring the Network-Proxy on the interface of the
Soap UI tool, but I don't know what else to try to make the Web Service
work on WSO2 ESB...

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!