Issue for <itemsPerPage> is created in [1]

[1] https://github.com/wso2/product-ei/issues/1514

It's vital have search than the number of tabs. Godwin's query for tab was
because the search is not available. Thus if dynamic endpoint search is
fixed there's no need to configure the default number of tabs (which is not
an issue in the first place)