not so - since the Coding style document clearly state that tabs should not be saved
to disk but replaces with spaces - so all these tools wouldn't mind at all as they
will not be seeing tabs but only spaces.

> Why can't you people just get an editor that auto-indents
> with spaces? :]

Isn't that the whole point ? I have an editor which indents with spaces (KDevelop).
All the Kannel sources either do not have tab stops at all, or very little - so how
about just forgetting about tab stops completly ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Parkinson's Fourth Law:
        The number of people in any working group tends to increase regardless of the
amount of work to be done.