I'd be happy to follow those rules, and promise not to sneak into the CVS patches that will cause misbehaviour or crashes w/o first consulting the list :-)

There were numeros bug fix patches that I submited today, and I'm sure all people involved would much rather to have those fixes commited directly to CVS instead of bothering the list and the maintainers with it.

Andreas, do you agree and vote for Oded's cvs write access?!

Yes. I also vote for ourselves not committing untested code...*grin*..

Andreas Fink
Global Networks, Inc.

Tel: +41-61-6932730 Fax: +41-61-6932729 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Schwarzwaldallee 16, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member of the GSM Association