Hi,

as no objection were there, commited to cvs.

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh

Am 11.08.2009 um 15:14 schrieb Stipe Tolj:

Alexander Malysh schrieb:
HI,

if I look lifecycle page then we can really drop support for mysql < 4.1
because 4.0 ended it's lifecycle 30 Aug 2008.

I'm +1 in dropping the old mysql < 4.1 version support. The easiest approach here it to use the NEW features, and check while configure[.in] for the mysql
version and "stop" the configure run if the mysql version is too low.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org